Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: EVERYONE please read... idea!

  1. #11
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    I was also thinking it would be cool to have like have a little post celebration each time anyone achives a new level...if they want it they could like post a thread!

    Yeah can't wait till I get to type those words.... AG Jedi Master! WHahoooo, with the new dolls on their way.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]redface.gif[/img] I am a Jedi master.

    At the moment I have
    3 Felicity
    3 Samantha
    3 Molly
    2 Josefina
    2 Kirsten
    1 Addy
    1 Elizabeth
    1 Nellie
    1 Kit (on the way)
    2 Kailey (one on the way)
    1 Lindsey

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 04:16 AM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am a jedie aprentice! With having 6 dolls ( hopefully seven soon) Having Samantha,Felicity,Elizabeth,Kit,Kaily and Marisol!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Sith Level 7

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes yes... the force is strong with this one! But most of us aren't even jedi yet!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, I think anyone who joins this board has been taken over by the Dark side! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    bump...

  8. #18
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a Level 10 Jedi Knight...

    I don't count my Our New Baby and Bitty because though they are part of my collection, I really DON'T collect for them anymore.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member shuffar's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think the status levels are completely accurate. I only have 2 dolls, but I have Molly's complete collection (well, almost, just minus 3 things). That's got to bump me up a few levels, right??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by shuffar:
    I don't think the status levels are completely accurate. I only have 2 dolls, but I have Molly's complete collection (well, almost, just minus 3 things). That's got to bump me up a few levels, right??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And I have 8 but some of them don't even have an official meet outfit!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •